: B104Group Name
: Constellations - BlackGroup Style
Alive with ornate detailing and a rich traditional beauty, the "Constellations" bedroom collection takes sophisticated style to the next level with a collection sure to enhance the beauty of any bedroom decor. The deep glossy replicated black paint finish is elegantly complemented by the satin nickel color of the detailed scroll and leaf appliqués along with the foiled moulding and flute accents creating a sophisticated traditional style. With the glossy faux stone tops and satin nickel color hardware, this furniture truly captures the essence of grand traditional design. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the rich beauty of the "Constellations" bedroom collection.
- Deep glossy replicated black paint
- Detailed scroll/leaf appliqués tipped with satin nickel color
- Glossy faux stone tops
- Striking, detailed nickel color foiled moulding above the drawers on all case pieces
- Traditionally detailed satin nickel color handles
- Satin nickel color foiled flutes accent bed and mirror
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Sleigh headboard features detailed scroll/leaf appliqués tipped with satin nickel color
- Sleigh footboard features traditional base rail cut out details
- B104-77 queen sleigh headboard can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Satin nickel-tone finish hardware
- 6 smooth-operating drawers
- Made of engineered wood
- Glossy finish
- Foiled scroll moulding
- Top with faux marble finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.