: B258Group Name
: Timberline - Warm BrownGroup Style
The "Timberline" bedroom collection grasps the true beauty of country style furniture and brings it to your home. The replicated brown cherry grain is beautifully accented by the nicely scaled fretwork on the arched style of the headboard and mirror. Dream sweet dreams within the beauty of the rich country styled "Timberline" bedroom collection.
- Replicated warm brown Timber Cherry grain
- Side roller glide drawer system
- Nicely scaled accent fretwork
- Generously scaled posts and finials on poster bed
- Graciously styled arched mirror
- Eight drawer dresser
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen/full (55) and the queen (57) headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
- Replicated timber cherry grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- Assembly required
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- 8 drawers
- Made of engineered wood
- Made of replicated veneers and engineered wood
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 16''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.