: B347Group Name
: Gabriela - Dark Reddish BrownGroup Style
With elegant detailing and rich inviting finishes, the Old World beauty of the "Gabriela" bedroom collection transforms the look and feel of any bedroom decor with the elegance of a warm traditional design. With a replicated mahogany grain bathed in a deep red finish along with richly finished beaded, carved and rope details, this furniture collection flawlessly captures the true beauty of Old World style. The intricate details of the pilasters and fluted bun styled feet makes the "Gabriela" bedroom collection the perfect choice to enhance the beauty of any home.
- Deep dark red finish with replicated mahogany grain
- Richly finished beads, carvings and rope details throughout the collection
- Enormous poster bed with storage footboard option
- Framed top drawers with gilded bead detail
- Glossy faux marble tops
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Fluted bun style feet support the cases
- Detailed antique gold color hardware
- Abundant shape and detail across the dresser including a stepped out middle section.
- Made of engineered wood
- Top with faux marble finish
- Replicated mahogany grain
- Antiqued goldtone hardware
- Faux keyhole
- Gilded ornate moulding
- 9 smooth-operating drawers
- Fluted bun feet
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dark Reddish Brown
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||70''W x 20''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.