: W271Group Name
: Shay - BlackGroup Style
The "Shay" entertainment wall collection brings together a rich black finish featuring a merlot color accent with the sophisticated detailing of the straight-lined design and swooping shaped base rail all perfectly adorned with stylish satin nickel color hardware to create an entertainment wall that will fit comfortably into any living area.
- Black finish with a merlot color undercoat
- Blocky details throughout this generously scaled collection
- Contemporary satin nickel color knobs
- Swooping shaped base rail
- W271-68 has side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- The lighted tall pier features glass shelves
- The W271-12 and W271-68 are compatible with the W100-01,02 LED fireplace insert
- W271-12 and W271-68 are compatible with the W100-41 Integrated Audio.
- Made of engineered wood
- Satin nickel-tone knobs
- 2 storage cubbies
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 2 smooth-operating drawers
- Compatible with W100-01 & W100-02 electric fireplace inserts
- Assembly required
- Cutouts for wire management
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||64" TV Stand
||LG TV Stand w/Fireplace Option
|Item Color Key
||Shay 64" TV Stand
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 20''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.